[Freeswitch-users] Esl build issue

Ferenc Sárközy sarkozyf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:55:40 MSK 2013

Hi!
I would like to build an ESL application on 32bit Windows 7 with Visual
Studio 2010.
I git cloned Freeswitch stable today.
It was compiled with success.
I opened libs\esl\managed\Managed_esl_2010.sln, as a whole solution. It was
compiled as well.
If I start ManagedEslTest.2010 in VS, it run seems to be running fine.
If I compile it with Debug mode and run it from command line, it run seems
to be running fine.
If i compile it with Release mode and run it outside VS it
throws:System.AccessViolationException @
CSharp_ESLevent_Serialize(Void* jarg1, SByte* jarg2)
libs\esl\managed\esl_wrap.cpp, line: 414

I have found only this JIRA 'issue':
- http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/ESL-63
and this so entry:
-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19912087/initialising-the-core-using-freeswitch-embedded
which are about similar problems, but they didn't really helped, because
x64 is not involved here.
If you could help, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance:
Ferenc Sárközy