[Freeswitch-users] rtp-timer-name variable

Ashwin Jain ashwinrkjain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:43:33 MSK 2013

Also, even after setting the rtp-timer-name to none, we are facing 1-2 sec
latency (earlier it was 8-10 secs).

We also have another server running asterisk, so to check if it's
origination provider or termination provider connectivity issue, we routed
a call via asterisk. We didn't faced any latency issue with that.

Is their something else I should look for?

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ashwin Jain