[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma hardware transcoding fallback

Ashwin Rath ashwinrath at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:52:17 MSK 2013

AFAIK you can either use the codec impl on Sangoma or the software version
at any given time. They are mutually exclusive. What you can do however is
have 2 FS one with the sangoma and the other with the software and setup
the sangoma with the CAC values and script the dialplan such that it uses
the second FS upon session max count being reached.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Guillaume Bour <libon.voiceteam at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We currently use Sangoma cards to transcode calls. But when all
> available session are already used, new calls fails with error:
> |2013-11-28 22:48:36.317913 [ERR] mod_sangoma_codec.c:696 Failed to
> create Sangoma decoding session.||
> ||2013-11-28 22:48:36.317913 [ERR] mod_sangoma_codec.c:1117 Create
> Transcoding Session Error||
> |
> Is there a way to fallback to software transcoding in this case ?
>
> Regards,
> Guillaume Bour

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Ashwin Kumar Rath