[Freeswitch-users] Lua script problem

Phil Quesinberry philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Sat Aug 31 19:15:54 MSD 2013

Hi everyone,

Would anyone have any ideas as to why the following statement would not work
and end up assigning a null value to scripts_dir?
scripts_dir =
string.sub(debug.getinfo(1).source,2,string.len(debug.getinfo(1).source)-(st
ring.len(argv[0])+1));

I'm pretty sure that this is related to a much larger problem that we're
experiencing where MWI has stopped working completely on all extensions.  We
started experiencing intermittent problems with this after making recent
updates to FS and FusionPBX before it stopped working entirely.  Marc Crane,
the developer of FusionPBX, is under the impression that this is either an
FS bug or that something has changed with FS' handling of MWI.  I don't know
lua so I can't weigh in on this myself.

I filed a Jira on this, see the following for more details, including the
full script the above excerpt is taken from:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5739

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Phil Quesinberry
Q Systems Engineering, Inc.