[Freeswitch-users] JIRA closes unfixed problems ??

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 30 16:39:27 MSD 2013

Also don¹t forget, we do manually close unresolved bugs on a regular
basis... This is only done after multiple attempts to get more information
from a reporter, and we can not figure out how to duplicate the issue. I
would say that most of these issues are user error but we have no way to
really know that because well, the reporters need to provide more
information...

So for everyone else reading this, if you open a Jira, please, follow up
when people ask for more info... It just helps make the world a better
place!

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Ken