[Freeswitch-users] Recording Duration on EC2

EL fs.user at fordior.net
Thu Aug 29 19:03:48 MSD 2013

Tahir,

> I always recommend our customer to use dedicated hardware for  real time
> communications

It's not only using dedicated hardware, although it's better. I you use
dedicated hardware with a standard linux kernel, you still can have
trouble. I you look at the third provided URL, there are several
references to other usefull links that provide additional information
which is relevant if Real-Time processing is important to you.

For example:
https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

So I'm curious if the problems persist when the kernel/distro is
replaced/customized with/to an RT version (even when it's still a
virtual machine). I would love to get feedback on possible test
results...

--
EL