[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch on ubuntu VM on hyper-v

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Tue Aug 27 22:52:02 MSD 2013

Hyper-V virtuals are very friendly to any OS running FS. You should have no problems, just make sure you are using the native network adapters, not the emulated ones.

And if you think it kicks ass on your current system, just wait till 2012R2, this Oct 18. You should see how FS performs on a new Generation 2 VM!

--Dave
      _____