[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question for remote office

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Tue Aug 27 21:54:38 MSD 2013

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Example_Offsite_phones

In general, you'd need a total of three profiles, all with different
ip/port combos. The third is used for external phones such as at Office B
to authenticate and act just like those on the internal profile.

Start with the documentation above. Let us know if/when you get hung up.

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Rep.
Davri Investments, Inc.