[Freeswitch-users] Porting C AGI from Asterisk to Freeswitch

Sören Sprenger soeren.sprenger at aerea.de
Mon Aug 26 18:50:27 MSD 2013

Hi,

you could write an application for the outbound event socket mode and
call that application from the dialplan using "socket".
Take a look here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket
and here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_socket_outbound

That's the way i've done similar stuff. This makes small amount of
overhead and is more like the asterisk's FastAGI approach instead of the
normal AGI but this was for me the better solution + debugging is very easy.

  Soeren

--
AereA NetworX UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Im Camisch 8