[Freeswitch-users] is it possible to have FS forcilby unregiter a registered UA

EL fs.user at fordior.net
Mon Aug 26 18:37:34 MSD 2013

> yes from the same user, but i have 2 profiles, 1 for LAN and 1 for
> INTERNET, and i don't want 1 user to register both in LAN and INTERNET, so
> im considering to kill the previous registration once i got register
> request from the same user but a different profile.

I guess the 'internet' side would be for your mobile phone (while both
are the same user)? I think it's better to implement a vpn. Or do you
really want to allow the internetside (public profile) to make calls
through your box?

Anyway, there is a security warning for this; see section 'External' here:
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide#What_SIP_Profiles_Do

--
EL