[Freeswitch-users] How to disable TCP Keepalive on a TLS connection?

Master Can a.daydreamer82 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:57:58 MSD 2013

I am not a C/C++ programmer, but I've downloaded the freeswitch source
code, and did a search for "tcp_keepalive". I found the variable of type
"int" and it is populated with the value tcp-keepalive from the XML file
(in sofia.c). But apart from that the variable is not used at all?? Am I
overseeing something?