[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: A FreeSWITCH Nagios plugin

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 01:48:24 MSD 2013

Some monitoring can also be gathered from mod_snmp (contributed by
pressureman). It registers with snmpd via AgentX and would let you remotely
query FS via SNMP.

It's limited in the information available (it does have at
least calls/channels and basic status though). Any patches to add more
would I'm sure be welcome.