[Freeswitch-users] Conferencing solution - need advice

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Thu Aug 22 23:39:44 MSD 2013

It doesn't quite work that way. Every call to main conference server will
have it's own audio. Defeats the purpose of having a distributed setup.

But I don't think the control issue is a big deal. You could always
implement a web gui that kept track of participants and use that to control
the conference on the edge servers. A little ESL, some PHP/AJAX and you
should be fine if yiu're comfortable with those technologies.

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Rep.
Davri Investments, Inc.