[Freeswitch-users] Need Test Subjects (Color Fax Testing)

Gilad Abada ga at steadfasttelecom.com
Wed Aug 21 22:36:30 MSD 2013

Sorry…

Hey Brian,

Message me on IRC I have one setup for you to play with.

Gill

--

SteadFast Telecommunications, Inc.

Call us to find out how much you can save with VoIP!

V: 212.589.1001

For over 35 years, Steadfast Telecommunications has been providing state-of-the-art communications technology to businesses and government agencies - large and small. Steadfast Telecommunications tailors Unified Communications and Voice-Over IP Solutions to single-site offices or multi-site and worldwide enterprises. Make your virtual office a reality. Enjoy the freedom to travel while remaining connected to your office.