[Freeswitch-users] ACL Behaviour

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 19:10:32 MSD 2013

I didn't mean it was tedious for me, more you guys. And in all seriousness
I can sympathise with the plight of managing tasks. Only today a customer
sent me a single email with no less than 21 individual items that I have to
wade through and track.

Of course what I didn't realise is even though for me it was a simple
yes/no question, filing a Jira would be so much more useful to the
community as a whole than just replying yes or no to me.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

*E <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
*W <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *www.cassidywebservices.co.uk