[Freeswitch-users] INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 01:18:00 MSD 2013

I agree, the inconsistency is really baffling. I am intimately familiar
with this environment and can assure there is nothing but basic network
switches between the Adtrans and the FreeSWITCH instances. They are all in
the same rack and plugged into Dell PowerEdge switches.

Royce Mitchell, IT Consultant
ITAS Solutions
royce3 at itas-solutions.com

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org