[Freeswitch-users] SIP phones -

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Tue Aug 20 12:29:04 MSD 2013

SPA50x has both blind and attended transfer buttons and BLF can be
configured. Set server type on the Attendant Console tab to the RFC one,
and set up the line keys. The line keys are multipurpose and programmable
on these phones and can either be used to select sip accounts, as quick
dial/BLF/call-pickup, or to launch custom XML applications.

For the line key button settings you do:

func=sd+blf;sub=<user>@$PROXY

You can add in call pickup, too:

func=sd+blf+cp;sub=<user>@$PROXY

which when the monitored extension is ringing, pressing the button will
dial **<user> (the user prepended with 2 asterisks)

On 19 August 2013 19:42, Karl Schmidt <karl at xtronics.com> wrote:

> Do most of these phones offer a 'transfer' button?
>
> Do the Siemens/Gigaset Desk phones offer BLF that anyone has used?
>
> What about the Cisco SPA50x ?
>
> BLF is THE feature I need for the 2 phones.  ( I haven't seen BLF on any
> of the softphones I played
> with.)
>
> I also have a page for soft-phones started- heavily Linux centered.
> http://wiki.xtronics.com/index.php/Debian_Linux#Telephony_VoIP-_Video_chat
>
> These links are mostly my learning notes - There may be bits people want
> to grab and stick in
> wiki.freeswitch.org

> Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
> Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB
> http://secure.transtronics.com
> 3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
> Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434
>
> When a bureaucrat calls for accountability,
> it means he has found a way to game the system.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960