[Freeswitch-users] Congratulations and Wanted: Single Consultant

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:35:03 MSD 2013

A little bird tells me that Avi Marcus is getting married (or
"Bridged"?) which is lovely, but that means that there's a little
project that we're looking for a Freeswitch guru to do for us....

It's essentially that we want a DTMF testing rig setup (on a
"cloud-based" server of ours) that we can use as a model to determine
why we're getting poor dtmf recognition from some phones/networks when
they come to our current setup, but that Avi's test switch picked up
just fine.

So a consultant who's either young, free and single or one that's old,
married and bored ;-)

Email me if you're interested and available nowish (we'd like to get
this done this week if possible)

Alex