[Freeswitch-users] Should WebRTC work in a double-NAT environment?

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 02:34:21 MSD 2013

Hi,

We have a Freeswitch running in a double-NAT environment, where the

server is in a NAT network, and the client is in a remote NAT network.

In the remote network, using a SIP softphone, we can make calls into the server

and hearthe media.

Using a web browser on the same network as the switch, we can hear
media in WebRTC (using JSSIP).

But when using a web browser in the remote network, we can see the signaling
but cannot hear the media.

Should WebRTC work in a double-NAT environment?  Any ideas why the
media is not working in this environment?

Thanks,
David