[Freeswitch-users] Recording conference only when a particular user is connected

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 02:26:12 MSD 2013

some possible scenarios, need further digging:

a) for that user, execute the "record" dialplan application, then transfer to the conference extension. It can be achieved by a1) setting a variable in the user directory entry, and then matching the variable in the dialplan; a2) defining a separate context for the user.

b) an external script would monitor the ESL events and execute uuid_record when needed