[Freeswitch-users] nibblebill query error

Veniamin (Benjamin) Beskrovny beskrovny at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:44:37 MSD 2013

After updating nibblebill conf and freeswitch I've mentioned the
following error:

[ERR] mod_nibblebill.c:403 Error running this query: [SELECT cash AS
nibble_balance FROM clients WHERE accountcode='1'

Running isql from the command line with the same sql gives perfect answer:

[root at sip log]# isql billing
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL> SELECT cash AS nibble_balance FROM clients WHERE accountcode=1
| nibble_balance          |
| -3126.29999017714       |
SQLRowCount returns 1
1 rows fetched