[Freeswitch-users] Weekly FreeSWITCH conference call

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 12 23:48:07 MSD 2013

Hey Guys,

Well Last week, we took a week off for ClueCon 2013 and it was great! If you
missed it, theres things popping up all over social media.

However we now have about 50 weekly Episodes of the FreeSWITCH Community
conference call to fill!
Want to come on and talk about your project? Email Me!
Have a suggestion for someone to get on the call to talk about their
project? Email Me!
Do you use FreeSWITCH at your job and you want to show us what cool thing
you have done? Email Me!

Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
http://www.ClueCon.com