[Freeswitch-users] How to create a single outbound ESL socket at freeswitch startup.

julien terrasson julien.terrasson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:01:37 MSD 2013

Hi,

I would like to create a single outbound ESL socket that would establish
the connection with the ESL server at freeswitch startup.
This connexion would remains up and would used to transfer events from
calls going through this server.
I managed to do this with an inbound ESL but i would prefer doing it with
an outbound ESL (it is important for me that freeswitch controls the
establishement of the connection).
Does anybody know if that's possible to start a common ESL connection (that
would push event from all call) at FS startup ? If yes, where should it be
provisionned (from the dialplan? in a startup script ?)

Hope somebody can help..

Regards,

Julien