[Freeswitch-users] problem with menuexecapp

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Aug 11 07:22:50 MSD 2013

Hi.  I am having a problem with the freeswitch ivr.  If someone types a
number of digits equal to the maximum length, and then types a #, the #
is saved and passed to wherever the transfer or whatever the menuexecapp
wants to go.  Now I have an app which responds to # by hanging up, so
this makes it difficult.  Is there a way that either the app could flush
the dtmf queue when it comes in, or could (and this would be much
better) the # be ignored when the maximum length is reached?    I
thought this was the way it was supposed to work, anyway.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com