[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch and Yealink

Paul pasha at prosperity4ever.com
Sat Aug 10 05:01:14 MSD 2013

I'm gonna try all of your guys' suggestions.

Ivan, I do not think its codec related, I made /log 11 and siptrace on
all profiles (internal/external) as well as pcap capture of the phone
itself. For some strange reason the moment the PBX send a packe tot ye
Yealink phone that the remote party picked up and the call should be
bridges, the Yealink phone replies with a BYE packet, I'm thinking it
might be a bug in the Yealink firmware, so needless to say I have
gotten a hold of their support and opened a ticket, see if something
comes of that, but meanwhile going to try some of the suggestions in
this thread and see if I can get any close to work around.

Paul