[Freeswitch-users] freeDTM detect if line is in use

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Sat Aug 10 00:24:01 MSD 2013

On 08/08/2013 03:06 PM, Michael Collins wrote:
> The default dialplan has an example of using *1 or *4 to do a blind or attn xfer respectively. Look
> for "Local_Extension" in conf/dialplan/default.xml.

Thanks - Yes, I know and use that feature - the bit I'm trying to understand is why linphone's
transfer function works and ekiga and qutecom fail.

This might apply to stand-alone SIP phones - which I am shopping for - will the transfer button
work? Either there is a similar bug in wheezy's version of both ekiga and qutecom or there is more
than one way to do a transfer from a SIP clients perspective.
.,.

Also - this makes me think I should probably get a good book on SIP ( such reading also makes a
wonderful cure for insomnia ) - any titles to recommend?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Experience is something you never get,
until just after you needed it.