[Freeswitch-users] Wanpipe - Wanrouter help - freetdm and freeswitch

Ravi sravi123 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 16:36:07 MSD 2013

Hello Everyone !

I am not sure if this error is relevant for this mailing list. My apologies if this is not the forum. I am trying to configure the Sangoma card, with the freetdm installation for Freeswitch. When I complete the wanpipe installation, and try wanrouter status, and wanrouter start I get the following:

[root at bfree-server log]# wanrouter start

Starting up device: wanpipe1

wanconfig: WAN device wanpipe1 driver load failed !!
: ioctl(wanpipe1,ROUTER_SETUP) failed:
:	22 - Invalid argument

Wanpipe driver did not load properly
Please check /var/log/wanrouter and
/var/log/messages for errors

Configuring interfaces: w1g1 w1g1: unknown interface: No such device

done.

Can anyone help me understand why this is happening ? And how to resolve it.

Thanks.
Ravi