[Freeswitch-users] One way audio to CME

Peter eidevm5 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 06:29:46 MSD 2013

Hi Brian.

I did have the IP set in the external profile, but after removing them it
didn't seem to make any difference, ie:  the SIP ports were listening on
the correct IP address.

Have to say I'm getting a little confused as to when and where to use
sip-ip and ext-sip-ip

Should sip-ip ALWAYS be set to your internal IP address and ext-sip-ip to
your external IP address?

If so, which profiles do they need to be set in?   If they are set in both
the internal and external SIP profiles, does that matter?

Thanks

Peter

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Brian Foster <bdfoster at davri.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> RUNNING (0)
>>
>> Should internal show 10.10.10.206??
>>
>> The output from:
>>
>> sofia status profile internal
>>
>> shows:
>>
>> Name                 internal
>> Domain Name          N/A
>> Auto-NAT             false
>> DBName               sofia_reg_internal
>> Pres Hosts           10.10.10.206,10.1.1.206
>> Dialplan             XML
>> Context              public
>> Challenge Realm      auto_from
>> RTP-IP               10.10.10.206
>> Ext-RTP-IP           10.1.1.206
>> SIP-IP               10.10.10.206
>> Ext-SIP-IP           10.1.1.206
>> URL                  sip:mod_sofia at 10.1.1.206:5060
>> BIND-URL             sip:mod_sofia at 10.1.1.206:5060;maddr=10.10.10.206
>> HOLD-MUSIC           N/A
>> OUTBOUND-PROXY       N/A
>> CODECS IN            iLBC at 30i,PCMU,PCMA,GSM
>> CODECS OUT           iLBC at 30i,PCMU,PCMA,GSM
>> TEL-EVENT            101
>> DTMF-MODE            rfc2833
>> CNG                  13
>> SESSION-TO           0
>> MAX-DIALOG           0
>> NOMEDIA              false
>> LATE-NEG             false
>> PROXY-MEDIA          false
>> ZRTP-PASSTHRU        false
>> AGGRESSIVENAT        false
>> STUN-ENABLED         true
>> STUN-AUTO-DISABLE    false
>>

>> The SIP trace from the Freeswitch SBC is at:
>>
>> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21279
>>
>> I've been playing around with all sorts of different combinations of
>> SIP/RTP IP settings, but still no closer.
>>
>> Hope you have some insight.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Anthony McGarry <agtmcgarry at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Peter,
>>>
>>> Your debug shows the invite with via/from/contact/rpid all coming from
>>> 10.1.1.206, your external side.
>>> Check your bridge statement, is it using the correct sip profile?
>>> Check your sip profile SBC internal params rtp-ip & sip-ip, make sure
>>> they are set correctly to 10.10.10.206
>>> Paste up your logs from the sbc including sip trace.
>>>
>>> Anthony
>>>

>>> On 7 Aug 2013, at 08:12, Peter <eidevm5 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Anthony.
>>>
>>> Yes, the SIP profiles are the same for calls going to Kamailio and to
>>> CME/CUBE.
>>>
>>> Note that CME only has one interface, so binding the source interface
>>> doesn't really make much sense.
>>>
>>> Note that I've simplified my set up a little and the phone that was
>>> registered to CUCM is now registered to CME.  However, the result is still
>>> the same, ie:  one way audio to the Cisco phone.
>>>
>>> You can see the SIP debug from CME at:
>>>
>>> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21274
>>>
>>> The call is coming from 1001 at 10.1.1.204 to 3000 at 10.10.10.203
>>>
>>> where
>>>
>>> 10.1.1.204  - Freeswitch where SIP clients register to
>>> 10.1.1.206  - External side of Freeswitch SBC
>>> 10.10.10.206 - Internal side of Freeswitch SBC

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org