[Freeswitch-users] One way audio to CME

Peter eidevm5 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:12:41 MSD 2013

Hi Anthony.

Yes, the SIP profiles are the same for calls going to Kamailio and to
CME/CUBE.

Note that CME only has one interface, so binding the source interface
doesn't really make much sense.

Note that I've simplified my set up a little and the phone that was
registered to CUCM is now registered to CME.  However, the result is still
the same, ie:  one way audio to the Cisco phone.

You can see the SIP debug from CME at:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21274

The call is coming from 1001 at 10.1.1.204 to 3000 at 10.10.10.203

where

10.1.1.204  - Freeswitch where SIP clients register to
10.1.1.206  - External side of Freeswitch SBC
10.10.10.206 - Internal side of Freeswitch SBC
10.10.10.203 - CME

Peter