[Freeswitch-users] freeDTM detect if line is in use

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Wed Aug 7 08:50:51 MSD 2013

I want to use a freeDTM fxs to make local calls on a POTS line IF it isn't busy - not seeing an
example of how to test. ( There are some ftdm commands for the fs_cli - but I'm not seeing how to
grab this information for the dialplan.

Has someone else set up a backup line like this?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

With great power comes - some complexity.
I can deal with a bit of complexity - that's
why I run Debian Linux.