[Freeswitch-users] fs_ivrd 'Could not open input file'

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 02:55:51 MSD 2013

I've managed to run the outbound script with xinetd (give up on fs_ivrd with
php).

I can connect and answer and read back the response.

Now I'm trying to read some digits from the user so I execute:
$cmd = "call-command: execute\n";
$cmd .= "execute-app-name: play_and_get_digits\n";
$cmd .= "execute-app-arg: 4 10
/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/conference/8000/conf-pin.wav
digits 10000 #\n\n";
echo $cmd ;

and get back imediatly only the system reply 'Content-Type' with no user's
digits (the digits are being displayed on the fs_cli console).
I tries to loop on the fgets() while I'm entering digits on the phone - but
still no digits event was sent back.

I did also:
$cmd = "call-command: myevents\n\n";
$cmd = "call-command: linger\n\n";
but still couldn't read back the user's digits.

How to read the digits? what I'm missing?

thanks
assaf