[Freeswitch-users] Do we have ESL-proxy?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Aug 6 22:00:37 MSD 2013

ESL is just a simple TCP socket connection... if all you're wanting to do is rotate between them, there are LOTs of
different solutions. If you're looking for load balancing/calculated assignment of which one to use/etc. then you're
going to need something more advanced.

I'm not aware of any high-level proxy services that do the sort of things described in amiproxy/astmanproxy, but someone
else may be aware of something like it.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu