[Freeswitch-users] A few problems with latest GIT

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:25:23 MSD 2013

If you can find a way to reproduce the left over sessions problem, its the
only way to find the cause.  Its not something that happens by default.  It
could be related to something specific you are doing like leaving a lua
script in an endless loop or a bad build.

Try a full clean build of a fresh git checkout against the default configs
and see if you can still reproduce your problem and post the details to
Jira.

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 3:37 AM, Emrah <lists at kavun.ch> wrote:

> I confirm the last issue of your list has also happened on my latest GIT.
> Your no audio syndrome sounds like it could be connected to my Polycom
> bridging issue.
> As for the sluggishnness of fs_cli I haven't noticed anything or just
> associated it to my mobile broadband…
> On Aug 6, 2013, at 1:02 AM, Yehavi Bourvine <yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>   I am running FS version 1.0.x and trying to move to 1.2/1.4/latest-git.
> I encounter a few problems which prevents me from using these versions, and
> would like to know whether someone else is having it. It is quite hard to
> create debugging information, as with full logging the behaviour is
> slightly different than lower logging level. The problems appear only on my
> production system, around noon (when the number of active sessins goes
> beyond 50-60 sessions):
>

>    - The voice path is lost in the middle of the session (Jira FS-5616).
>    From TCPdump I see that FS receive the audio from both sides but stops
>    sending it; there is nothing meaningfull in the logs.
>    - FS starts to get sluggish, fs_cli is stuck, SIP messages are
>    processed in delay (5-30 seconds). This goes away by itself after a few
>    minutes.
>    - sessions are left "in use" after the users hangup, and the number of
>    active sessions starts rising. Doing uuid_kill succeeds once (next times
>    fail with "no such uuid", but "show channels" still shows it.
>
> The most frustrating side is that I do not know what exact debugging tools
> to use in order to submit meaningfull data to FS developers.
>
>                      Thanks! __Yehavi:
>  _________________________________________________________________________

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org