[Freeswitch-users] Mod_distributor question

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:42:37 MSD 2013

Dear Saboor,

Thanks for the quick reply, to share my luck with this, I'v even tried a
complete restart of freeswitch after trying reloadxml and sofia module
reloading as well.

The total-weight Warning even if I configured it with 2 made me think that
I'm probably changing in the wrong file but the API command to expand
distributor list gives results for the first two attempts so that is really
weird for me.

Just to add info, this is my FS version:

freeswitch at internal> version
FreeSWITCH Version 1.3.14b+git~20130305T150702Z~57d6495248 (git 57d6495
2013-03-05 15:07:02Z)

BR
Sammy