[Freeswitch-users] A few problems with latest GIT

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:02:10 MSD 2013

Hello,

  I am running FS version 1.0.x and trying to move to 1.2/1.4/latest-git. I
encounter a few problems which prevents me from using these versions, and
would like to know whether someone else is having it. It is quite hard to
create debugging information, as with full logging the behaviour is
slightly different than lower logging level. The problems appear only on my
production system, around noon (when the number of active sessins goes
beyond 50-60 sessions):

   - The voice path is lost in the middle of the session (Jira FS-5616).
   From TCPdump I see that FS receive the audio from both sides but stops
   sending it; there is nothing meaningfull in the logs.
   - FS starts to get sluggish, fs_cli is stuck, SIP messages are processed
   in delay (5-30 seconds). This goes away by itself after a few minutes.
   - sessions are left "in use" after the users hangup, and the number of
   active sessions starts rising. Doing uuid_kill succeeds once (next times
   fail with "no such uuid", but "show channels" still shows it.

The most frustrating side is that I do not know what exact debugging tools
to use in order to submit meaningfull data to FS developers.

                     Thanks! __Yehavi: