[Freeswitch-users] Help with PRI Configuration - Bharti Airtel - Sangoma 101DE - Freeswitch

Ravi sravi123 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 00:52:00 MSD 2013

Hello Everyone !

I am from India. I have recently taken a PRI connection from Bharti
Airtel, one of the service providers. I have installed the following:

Cent OS
Freeswitch, FreeTDM
Sangoma Card

I think, I have followed all the instructions. I am struggling to
configure Freeswitch to start using the PRI connection. This is what I
have from the freeswitch cook book, to configure the gateway: we need
username/password, server address or IP and port.

When I checked with Airtel, they are telling me that they only give
username/password and IP address details for an internet connection and
not for PRI lines.

Has anyone here in the list, tried using an indian service provider and
configured in Freeswitch?
Has anyone done it for Airtel ?
Or please help me to figure out how to configure the PRI so as to make
inbound and outbound calls ??

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
Ravi