[Freeswitch-users] [OL]Re: best way to receive FAXs

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat Aug 3 08:42:52 MSD 2013

You seem to be making a mountain out of a mole hill. Unless you have
some very specific need for HylaFAX, just install FreeSwitch and let it
FAX for you. If you do need HylaFAX, then install HylaFAX and FreeSwitch
and let the T.31 FAX modem facility in FreeSwitch be your modem. If you
need to send more than 100k FAXes a day you might need to consider
performance issues.

Regards,
Steve