[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH -- 30 Second call drop

Paul pasha at prosperity4ever.com
Fri Aug 2 23:56:10 MSD 2013

That's a great piece of information to have as well. I do have my
router not responding to ICMP requests, and I was noticing some errors
in regards to ICMP unreachable packets while I was having issues, but
for me setting the correct external ip for freeswitch and natting it
correctly solved my audio issues. Not sure if the ICMP errors are still
there or not, they might be, this is making me go back and look :)

Paul