[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Core - Cassandra Database

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 2 18:31:51 MSD 2013

On 08/02/2013 04:10 PM, Lloyd Aloysius wrote:
> Core Dev'e preferred database is PostgreSQL. I will choose PostgreSQL.
>
> There are so many issues with depends on one data centers. The
> more critical now a days is weather cause lots of issues.
>
> I want to distribute freeswitch, minimum two data centers and two
> different regions.
>
> Does anyone have a PostgreSQL master-master replication working
> reliably? Anything I need to consider using PostgreSQL master-master.

Make sure that any autoincrement value is unique across all nodes. So it
should not be possible that both node1 and node2 can generate the same
autoincrement value. Triggers may casue trouble and row based locking is
a good idea. How much of that applies to PostgreSQL you should be able
to find by RTFM and searching on Google.

Regards,
Patrick