[Freeswitch-users] Mod_directory: "connecting call" sound?

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Fri Aug 2 09:10:13 MSD 2013

I can't find it anywhere in the wiki or in the config files, but is there a
way to specify a "connecting call" sound?

Example: A caller enters the directory application, he/she selects an
entry. When they select the entry, it goes straight to ringing. Before that
call is connected, can we specify that it plays a sound such as "One moment
while I connect your call"?

I realize this might be a feature request, in which case I'll probably take
it upon myself to rummage through the source code and come up with a patch
to go with a JIRA ticket.

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Representative