[Freeswitch-users] removing FS from media path after transfer

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Aug 1 23:35:43 MSD 2013

Hello,

This is on version 1.2.10 installed from apt repo onto Debian wheezy.

I have two sofia profiles configured, both with inbound-bypass-media set
true.  When a call is bridged across them FS stays out of the media path.
 The SDP from one side to the other is untouched.  Excellent.  I need to
keep FS out of the media path unless it's actually generating media, for
example, ringback after a REFER.  When one side sends a REFER, FS handles
it properly accordingly to the dialplan, including ringback generation.  FS
keeps itself in the media path after the new endpoint answers.  How can I
configure it to remove itself?

Both sofia profiles have:

    <param name="inbound-bypass-media" value="true"/>
    <param name="media-option" value="resume-media-on-hold"/>
    <param name="media-option" value="bypass-media-after-att-xfer"/>

It doesn't seem to matter, FS stays in the media path.  What might I be
missing?

- Jeff