[Freeswitch-users] DTMF issues

baskar yudha2008 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 22:29:11 MSD 2013

Hi All,

Our current existing set up has three different SIP service providers and
all three were working fine, but all of a sudden on one of our SIP service
provider we started to have DTMF issues. We followed up with the problematic
service provider and they kept saying that there is no issue at their end,
now we have connected the non working SIP link to our test server and we are
not having any DTMF issues while using it on the test server. I have
attached log on pastebin.

Freeswitch Live server log
http://pastebin.com/mQ27rDts

Freeswitch test server log
http://pastebin.com/4BEeUcSu

Please some one help me to resolve this issues.

Thanks,
N.Baskar