[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Utilization in Government and Municipalities

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 1 19:08:30 MSD 2013

Hi Jeff,

There are several public institutions that are currently either deploying or
have deployed FreeSWITCH.
A couple that come to mind right away.

Missouri University of Science and Technology is currently in a pilot for
deployment.
Bryant School District, Bryant, AR has FS in production.
There is a Public Housing Authority in GA (which one I cant remember). I am
sure there are others also.
I have also heard of people using FreeSWITCH in the PSAP for the E911
dispatchers.

As far as Cluecon, Look forward to seeing you there!