[Freeswitch-users] Consecutive bridge actions vs multiple targets in a single bridge action.

Oleg Sharoyko osharoiko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 03:40:13 MSD 2013

Hi Michael,

On 30 July 2013 16:30, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> Try experimenting with
> https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#continue_on_fail.

Thanks for pointing me to this variable. Unfortunately it don't seem
to help. I've tried setting it to false and to some hangup codes other
than what I receive when user rejects a call but FS still executes
second action. Now searching for continue_on_fail I've found FS-4232
which seems to correspond to my problem and I also found references to
fail_on_single_reject which I haven't checked yet. I will also try to
look in the source code - maybe I'll read something there.

Regards,
Oleg.

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Oleg Sharoyko <osharoiko at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering if there exists a simple way of implementing behavior
>> equivalent to
>>
>> <action application="bridge"
>> data="sofia/gateway/gw1/$1|sofia/gateway/gw2/$1"/>
>>
>> with two consecutive bridge actions?
>>
>> I've tried this:
>>
>> <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
>> <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/gw1/$1"/>
>> <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/gw2/$1"/>
>>
>> and it results in almost the same behavior except that if first call
>> is rejected by destination (say I was calling a mobile phone and on
>> that phone reject button was pushed) then second action will still be
>> executed. I think with a single bridge action call is considered
>> successful if early media state is reached while with two consecutive
>> actions hangup_after_bridge=true only acts on a fully established
>> call. I couldn't find any options to change this. Will appreciate your
>> help. Thank you!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --
>> Oleg