[Freeswitch-users] ERROR 404 BAD HEADER

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Apr 26 18:27:49 MSD 2013

What kind of proof do you want?  I am sure I have some freeswitch logs
showing authentication errors.  FAILTOBAN was well worth learning about and
installing.  I even had an earlier post to discuss this.  Several people
commented about the need to "sanitize" your posts and the name of the
program frequently used to attempt the hack ins.

Within 24 hours of pasting to your pastebin, I get 3 to 10  hackers trying
to login to my switch with common usernames and passwords as well as
generated ones.  Granted that is not a true "port scan", but it conveys the
seriousness of the problem.   I now have Class A 3 ip domains in the middle
east complete blocked in my iptables because I have no customers there.

I am not saying your pastebin is at fault, only that SCUM can read too and
this is a good source of targets to attack.