[Freeswitch-users] Skinny gateway

Lesley Pervis lesley.pervis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 00:48:41 MSD 2013

Hi all,

I've been looking around, and I'm pretty sure it's not possible, but I
thought I'd check here.

mod_skinny seems to be written to allow SCCP devices to register with FS,
and FS acts as a CallManager replacement

However, I'm wondering if it's possible to configure FS to act as an SCCP
client. I want to set up something similar to a Sofia profile gateway that,
instead of registering with a SIP server, registers with CallManager so
that FS can bridge calls between SIP devices and the SCCP-only CallManager.

Thanks for any info,
Les