[Freeswitch-users] sipsak or other tool for monitoring a sip connection / server

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Apr 25 16:43:01 MSD 2013

Hi,

Some of you know or use sipsak for monitoring a sip server?

I'm using it and is quite nice, it sends a sip-options to the server and
prints you the returning message, it also gives you the time spent in
the operation.

But now i'm facing a problem is to be able to force a bind address in
the message that is sent to the server, do you know if is possible and
how?

I check also sip-options (util in debian packages: sofia-sip-bin) that
gives me that option, but in the returning message i don't have the time
spent...

If you know another way to send a options message to a server, having
the return response message and time spend, most appreciated.

Thanks,
António