[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch on PowerPC Ubuntu errors... possible?

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Thu Apr 25 08:49:00 MSD 2013

While I don't own a PPC box, I'd say you may want to get a full build log
and submit this as a bug in JIRA.

In the mean time since it's a -Werror, (and I may get murdered by Brian or
Ken for this) you could find the Werror line inside configure.in, comment
that line out, rebootstrap the tree and re-configure. Then give make a spin.