[Freeswitch-users] External Softphone vs. Internal Question

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 24 20:11:12 MSD 2013

The best way to learn more about this is Tony's "117" post:
http://www.freeswitch.org/node/117

Also, check out Tony's "History of FreeSWITCH" in the FS book. (Note: we
are nearly done with the 2e of the book, so don't buy the old one unless
Packt gives you assurances that you can get the new one as well.)

-MC

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org