[Freeswitch-users] blind transfer back to caller on failure

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Tue Apr 23 04:34:42 MSD 2013

When B does a blind transfer of a call from A to C, the caller_id is left
as A. There may be a variable set somewhere in the REFER code, but I
haven't looked for it.

The usual way to treat a blind transfer is as if A had originated the call
directly to C. It does the regular voicemail if it's set up that way.

--
Steve